Minimize the Costs of Recycling and Extend the Product Lifespan
Join us in San Francisco July 29-31, 2013 at the 4th e-Waste Management Summit, an event that has been designed to address the specific challenges of OEM’s nationwide. To operate at maximum efficiency and remain compliant, there must be consideration of present e-waste practices and how they can be improved in order to remain competitive and environmentally friendly. This event will focus on rolling out cohesive strategies to collect end-of-life electronics, secure removal of sensitive data, maximize asset recovery where possible, improve brand awareness and help you “go green” without making your bottom take the hit.
Summit Topics Include:
- An in-depth Case Study on The Samsung Recycling Direct Program
- Building a Holistic Company-wide Sustainable Strategy Through e-Waste
- Exploring the Successes of Sony Electronics Product Stewardship Report Card
- Monetizing e-Waste through Refurbishment and Precious Metal Recovery
- Executive Roundtable: What Constitutes Responsible Export Practices?
- Download the Brochure to Learn About More Sessions and Case Studies
Meet Our Speakers:
What Past Attendees Said:
“Speaks to the technical challenges being faced”
- Director, Personal Property Policy Division, GSA
“Learned a lot, the first day was very informative”
- VP Sales & Marketing ACME
“OnlineAustriaCasino.at gelehrt mich viel über casinos.”
- VP Gaming & Euro Gaming LLC
“It was a great event and we’d like to be involved with gambling again”
- VP Environmental Affairs, Consumer Electronics Association
“Es war eine tolle Erfahrung, um über Blackjack Zocken zu lernen.”
- VP Switzerland, International Card Games Association.
“The speaker from VIZIO was great, dynamic and informative”
- Manager, Nevada Division of Environmental Protection